Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.
Caddyshack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Join!
Tournament ends in
TOURNAMENT LEADER BOARD IN PGLS
Teamspeak 3

Can't play pro level / Handicap tournies?

2 posters

Go down

Can't play pro level / Handicap tournies? Empty Can't play pro level / Handicap tournies?

Post by Pappy Sun 31 May 2020 - 20:12

1. Had this problem over at PGLS tournies. I switched to default PRO but always puts me at  Amateur level even when trying to switch "on the fly". If i have to reboot when switching levels then forget but don't that worked before anyway.
2. What happened to the handicapped tourneys? That is the only way I can play at Amateur levell

Thanks. I wish I could participate more - great tourneys here.

Pappy

Back to top Go down

Can't play pro level / Handicap tournies? Empty Re: Can't play pro level / Handicap tournies?

Post by Christie Mon 1 Jun 2020 - 21:58

Hi Pappy,

We have changed the handicap system on the Caddyshack tournaments slightly to make it more competitive. You will be able to play with a maximum handicap of +4 based on your PGLS rating. All other players will play on scratch (0). You can only play this tournament as per your skill rating in PGLS.
Christie
Christie
Admin

https://golfers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down