Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.
Caddyshack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Join!
Tournament ends in
TOURNAMENT LEADER BOARD IN PGLS
Teamspeak 3

Rock River Bluff - Tournament Play

Go down

Rock River Bluff - Tournament Play Empty Rock River Bluff - Tournament Play

Post by Kevin G. Sat 18 Jul 2020 - 18:54

Hello Caddyshack folks,

Just a heads up on hole 4 of this week's Tournament at Rock River Bluff.

This is a Par Three hole and the Green is on a pad with a Water Hazard to the right of the pad.

DON'T go in the water!

My Drive from the Tee went a tad right, hit the rough and rolled to the right down the embankment.  I don't know if I: 1. Got caught in the brush or 2.  Rolled into the Water Hazard.

I was Out Of Bounds with a Drop/Rehit.  The result was a play it as is (with penalty) with no forward or backwards.

I selected previous to take another Tee shot.  THAT didn't go so well.

I found myself 1,113 yards away, well off the edge of the map (I could see that in the overhead map) and then the game crashed.

We were able to close and reopen PG and the resume game button put me back on the Tee with no strokes taken and this time I aimed a tad left and made the Green.

So . . . use more caution than normal when Teeing off on Hole 4 at Rock River Bluff!  Just stay left . . . 

Kevin G.
Kevin G.
Kevin G.

Back to top Go down