Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.
Caddyshack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Join!
Tournament ends in
TOURNAMENT LEADER BOARD IN PGLS
Teamspeak 3

weekly caddyshack tourney picks

3 posters

Go down

weekly caddyshack tourney picks  Empty weekly caddyshack tourney picks

Post by Dewman Fri 25 Oct 2019 - 3:31

I have over 280 course files for JNPG and it seems every week they pick new course releases instead of all the downloads players have had for a long time. why can't we play some of them we all already have? seems i got to download every week these ones I don't have so i have to go download them, I will play in weekly caddyshack each week if they start to use the courses that so many have now only from now on

Last edited by dewman on Fri 25 Oct 2019 - 3:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Dewman

Back to top Go down

weekly caddyshack tourney picks  Empty Re: weekly caddyshack tourney picks

Post by Pat Mulligan Wed 30 Oct 2019 - 20:00

I also have a question about the courses chosen for tournaments.  Firstly - the 3DG courses may be great for some but my computer is very jerky with them - guess that means more equipment upgrades which can be costly for this old lady.  Secondly - are all the bugs worked out of beta courses?  When do beta courses get released? Should they be used for tournaments before they are released? 
Pat

Pat Mulligan

Back to top Go down

Post by Christie Wed 30 Oct 2019 - 21:26

Hi Pat and thanks for your posts. Beta courses are normally made available for testing and should not really be used in tournaments. However, certain beta's are almost perfect as is and we will endeavour to first test and make sure they are playable before using it as a tournament course.
We will try and stay away from 3DG courses as far as possible in tournaments.
Happy playing.
Christie
Christie
Admin

https://golfers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down