Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.
Caddyshack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Join!
Tournament ends in
TOURNAMENT LEADER BOARD IN PGLS
Teamspeak 3

donations needed for forum

3 posters

Go down

donations needed for forum Empty donations needed for forum

Post by Dewman Thu 10 Oct 2019 - 17:58

Please help the golfers fourm that Christie works so hard to keep up and running. I know many have donated already and the GOLFERS FORUM thanks all that have. It can't continue without your help. On the right side on forum page at bottom is a DONATE button too send what you can through paypal . I know time is tuff right now all over the world with this virus and money is very tight. But if those who use the forum would just send 5 bucks would help Christe out to maintain his site and keep it going. please do what you can. If some want and can to do more please feel free to do so ,  thank you all!

Last edited by Dewman on Fri 20 Mar 2020 - 23:19; edited 1 time in total

Dewman

Back to top Go down

donations needed for forum Empty Re: donations needed for forum

Post by dagrump Thu 10 Oct 2019 - 18:11

Might help to know just how much is needed for what.

Do you need another #25.00... or a total of $1,000 to do what?  Just keep site on-line ... or develop what new feature...?

daGrump

dagrump

Back to top Go down

Post by davefv92c Sat 12 Oct 2019 - 0:41

would love to be able to help out again as when croc and myself started this site i kicked him money every month.
so i feel i have donated. now after the cancer the wife having to quit her job so i could get insurance and we are now living under uncle sams rules and there is just not enough extra to kick in, after moving into a income rent controlled ol folks tower all thats left is eating money. but you other fella's with a few extra bucks it would sure be nice to kick him a few every now and then it does cost money to keep this site up and have the teamspeak, so don't be shy if you can afford a little kick it his way.
davefv92c
davefv92c

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewman Thu 17 Oct 2019 - 16:55

was not replying to you Dave I understand your situation . but there are many deadbeats who never play on here and never give even a few bucks. all I saying.

Dewman

Back to top Go down

donations needed for forum Empty DON'T BE SILLY

Post by Dewman Fri 18 Oct 2019 - 11:57

dagrump wrote:Might help to know just how much is needed for what.

Do you need another #25.00... or a total of $1,000 to do what?  Just keep site on-line ... or develop what new feature...?

daGrump
hey dagrump don't be silly . send a buck or 2 if you want just to help. or send nothing at all . it's just a thought is all for all the time that Croc puts into this forum is all. team speak cost money for the amount of guys that use it to live talk and all too. YES IT IS FREE! just a suggestion is all.

Dewman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewman Fri 18 Oct 2019 - 12:00

most that play on here help if they can is all . many on here don't even play at all just using the forum as a bitch platform . we try to make it a fun place to play and discuss golf is all

Dewman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down