Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.
Caddyshack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Join!
Tournament ends in
TOURNAMENT LEADER BOARD IN PGLS
Teamspeak 3

Issues - Royal Melbourne West GC

3 posters

Go down

Issues - Royal Melbourne West GC Empty Issues - Royal Melbourne West GC

Post by Kevin G. Fri 13 Sep 2019 - 22:56

Hello Caddyshack Folks,

For a few of us, there seems to be an 'issue' playing this course in Multiplayer mode.

I have shot this course in practice mode and though it did take time to load, it loaded and played just fine. Nice course, a little 'brown'ish' in coloring, but it is a summertime course, gameplay was just fine.

HOWEVER: I have tried 4 or 5 times to play that course in multiplayer mode. I host and *I* get into the game, but the other two players got kicked back to the main page after they got to 50% loaded. I tried twice to set up a round and it kicked them out to the main page twice.

One of the Gents set the game up and we entered, we both got to 50% and waited . . . kicked us both out to the main page again. The host was able to get in.

The other Gent tried to set the game and we had the same results, the host 'gets in' and the other players are kicked out to the main page after it goes to 50% loaded.

Grumble, grumble, grumble . . . I would like to play this course with other folks, can't seem to do that.

Have any of you managed to get a multiplayer game going on this course?

Kevin G.
Kevin G.
Kevin G.

Back to top Go down

Issues - Royal Melbourne West GC Empty Re: Issues - Royal Melbourne West GC

Post by Dewman Sun 15 Sep 2019 - 15:31

did the same for me and rascal

Dewman

Back to top Go down

Post by balaceanca81 Sat 21 Sep 2019 - 1:29

I tried many times,but it stops at 50% and after another 60 sec.goes back to home screen..I tried today the beta 2,but same thing happens....hmm... Mad Very Happy

balaceanca81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down