Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.
Caddyshack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Join!
Tournament ends in
TOURNAMENT LEADER BOARD IN PGLS
Teamspeak 3

Yo Christie

3 posters

Go down

Yo Christie Empty Yo Christie

Post by davefv92c Wed 24 Jul 2019 - 19:02

got some great news this morning, just one word covers it remission is that word,yea i beat it!!!! for the rest of my life i will have to go in once a month for a testtosteron treatment,along with a bone hardning shot and to have the chemo port that was put into my chest flushed but no more chemo. the wife and i are just so happy at this point. have a great day and we will get together on chat soon. love ya my South African friend all of your support during this time in my life was great to have thanks again
davefv92c
davefv92c

Back to top Go down

Yo Christie Empty Re: Yo Christie

Post by davefv92c Wed 24 Jul 2019 - 20:31

something else i found out about the TGC game just now speaking with an old friend who is in some of the same society's im in. that is you can play tourney rounds with other society members, im going to meet up with him in the morning and learn how so i will be passing that on to you as soon as i can.
davefv92c
davefv92c

Back to top Go down

Post by Christie Wed 24 Jul 2019 - 21:15

Dear Dave,
I am sitting here crying like a baby because I'm so happy for you and Tina. Best news I had so far this year. Well done bud, I knew you would beat this shit.
Talk to you soon my friend.
Christie
Christie
Admin

https://golfers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by davefv92c Wed 24 Jul 2019 - 23:22

Christie wrote:Dear Dave,
I am sitting here crying like a baby because I'm so happy for you and Tina. Best news I had so far this year. Well done bud, I knew you would beat this shit.
Talk to you soon my friend.
my friend i was so surprised to get your phone call it had me going also. you just don't know what your friendship has meant to me after all how many people who have only bonded through the internet 6000 miles apart.how many friends pick up the phone and call a sick friendĀ  when down, and you have been doing it for the last 6 months only you my friend. i think this friendship will be an ongoing thing for the rest of our lives weather there is a golf game to play or not, you are a true friend and will always be. if you ever get to America we got to meet and you need not worry about a roof i will always have a place in my heart and home for you.

dave
davefv92c
davefv92c

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewman Fri 26 Jul 2019 - 11:50

thats great news Dave! i guess some prayers do get answered after all. we all prayed for you! best of luck always. I could tell you were feeling better once you unfriended me just because i did't join your society and then you quit mine but that's ok all good on my end always. Just glad your back being you again.

Dewman

Back to top Go down

Post by davefv92c Fri 26 Jul 2019 - 12:11

dewman wrote:thats great news Dave! i guess some prayers do get answered after all. we all prayed for you! best of luck always. I could tell you were feeling better once you unfriended me just because i did't join your society and then you quit mine but that's ok all good on my end always. Just glad your back being you again.
thanks dewman to be honest with ya if you really want to know what my problem is with you i will now tell you. dude you are so hard on yourself over these games i find it rather depressing at times, i had enough to be down and depressed about that chatting with you at times was hard for me always has been. ask croc he will tell you that has always been the issue between us. quit being so hard on yourself dude you only live once.
davefv92c
davefv92c

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down