Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Caddyshack
Welcome to our new golfers forum. Please register and login to access all information available to members.
Caddyshack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Join!
Tournament ends in
TOURNAMENT LEADER BOARD IN PGLS
Teamspeak 3

tourneys each week

4 posters

Go down

tourneys each week Empty tourneys each week

Post by Dewman Sat 13 Apr 2019 - 14:52

Hey guys we need more players playing in the tourneys each week. I know some don't like the handicap and all but its fair if your a good player you can do better and if your a great player you can get your handicap and score .

Dewman

Back to top Go down

tourneys each week Empty Re: tourneys each week

Post by Kevin G. Sun 14 Apr 2019 - 5:12

Hello Dew!

The Handicapping of the Tournament here at Caddyshack does *ME* no good. 

I have been playing the CCC Tournament only for about a year now.  I quit shooting the PGLS Tournaments once I started the CCC Tourney.

As such, I have a 0 Handicap.  I am also a rather spotty Golfer to start with.  I am happy if I finish a round Even, let alone Under.  Normally it is a few over.

I simply find myself even lower on the scoreboard now. 

At this time, PGLS doesn't count the Caddyshack Tournament as a Tournament where you can develop a Handicap if you don't have one.  You can use the Handicap you developed from playing specific PGLS Tournaments here, but no development.

To that end, I have (for the moment) quite playing the CCC Tournament and have started playing the PGLS 9 in the hopes of developing a Handicap I can use when playing in the CCC Tournaments.

This being said, my schedule has been nuts as of late and I have not completed one Tournament yet!

RATZ!

Kevin G.
Kevin G.
Kevin G.

Back to top Go down

Post by DocHelm Sun 14 Apr 2019 - 22:26

dewman wrote:Hey guys we need more players playing in the tourneys each week. I know some don't like the handicap and all but its fair if your a good player you can do better and if your a great player you can get your handicap and score .

The tourneys are in Perfect Golf, and we need more players in TGC 2019.  I logon to Teamspeak every time that I turn on my PC, check and virtually never see anyone playing this game.  In game no way to know if anyone else is online.  We need a method to schedule a match of TGC 2019 in this forum.

DocHelm

Back to top Go down

Post by Christie Sun 14 Apr 2019 - 22:35

Hi Doc,
Most of the members here plays the game Perfect Golf and also play the Caddyshack tourney.
Unfortunately there are only a few that plays TGC2019 and if they do, they probably join a society under that game or arrange with a friend to play.
We cannot force anyone to start playing TGC2019 and will have to see what the future holds.
Christie
Christie
Admin

https://golfers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DocHelm Sun 14 Apr 2019 - 23:17

The future of TGC 2019, unfortunately seems quite grim, because it excludes the clickers, and has no in game Chat like Imperfect Golf. Maybe EA will bring back the Tiger Wood golf game after his Masters win today! Anyone who wishes to play TGC 2019 can leave a message on Steam.

DocHelm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin G. Mon 15 Apr 2019 - 20:59

Hey Doc!

I am and always have been a 3 clicker.  Started way back with Links 386.

I do have the 2019 game and bought myself a pricey Microsoft Xbox controller.

Can't work that darn controller to save my soul!

Christie and I played our first 9 hole round the other day . . . I finished either +33 or +34.  At least my shots were straight . . . man, I completely suck at using the controller!

Kevin G.
Kevin G.
Kevin G.

Back to top Go down

Post by DocHelm Mon 15 Apr 2019 - 21:14

I gave up on my Xbox controller and have been using an old wired laser mouse and completed all 29 games of the PGA Career and
Even won the FedEx event and have a + 8.3 HCP.
All with mouse and keyboard.

DocHelm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewman Tue 30 Apr 2019 - 11:51

hey Doc you are never happy unless your winning all the time . why don't you play the game as a challenge more maybe guys will play you more. quit finding ways to win lol

Dewman

Back to top Go down

Post by DocHelm Tue 30 Apr 2019 - 14:19

Dewey, I logon to Christie’s Team Speak whenever I plan to play a game, and I only see you playing with Rascal or Steve, so I seriously doubt that you are playing with anyone else, because this game is going nowhere
Because all of the video golf players have played 3-click swing forever and are unwilling to learn to use a controller or a mouse swing. I hope you are having fun losing to Rascal who uses axis altering software and pretends not to play to win.

DocHelm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewman Thu 2 May 2019 - 17:09

hey doc why your the biggest of them all that use stuff to win ! why must you be so mean? i have ask you to play many times on tgc2019 and you never say anything in ts. you just hover in a room and never talk. i have went out of my way to help you and so has rascal many times. and once you have learned the game you ignore us. then you tweak your gaming mouse and brag when you win. 1st of all i use a game controller on tgc2019 they have no 3click on it. i use 3click on perfect golf game only. and stop posting stupid stuff on forum that makes no sense too anyone.

Dewman

Back to top Go down

Post by DocHelm Thu 2 May 2019 - 19:33

Dewey and Rascal: I have never heard you invite me to play TGC 2019, and have been repeatedly kicked from the server, not just your room. I am not ignoring you, Rascal or Steve, 3 of only 5 players of this game and would be very happy to play ANYONE...as it stands now I have only played Christie once Dougie seems to have disappeared to Imperfect Golf. Changing the subject...the HCP is not the TGC handicap used in the Caddy shack tournaments, so if I dont play in PGLS tournaments, what HCP would I have if I were to play the Caddyshack Tourneys?

DocHelm

Back to top Go down

Post by Christie Thu 2 May 2019 - 20:41

Hi Doc. Your handicap stands at +3 as per the PGLS,
Christie
Christie
Admin

https://golfers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

tourneys each week Empty Thank You very much

Post by DocHelm Thu 2 May 2019 - 20:55